Pure Gonzo Engineering

Friday, June 10, 2005

My new hobby

So I kind of have ADD when I'm at work. I can't work on something for more than about an hour before I need to be distracted for 10-15 minutes. I'm just as, if not more productive than anyone else in this place, I just need more time for my brain to recharge inbetween and during tasks.

So lately I've been venturing into the seedy underbelly of Republican run Blogs to shake their tree a bit. Now most of these blogs write articles and vent about things that are marginally debatable and easy to defend their side. Most recently school vouchers on this one site I've been frequenting. On the surface it's easy to defend school vouchers. They help get children educated and cost tax payers less money, but deep down they are just perpetuating the problem. Anyway, it's a good time fucking with them. I write a couple paragraphs and then they respond with 9-10 paragraphs of rebuttal. Jesus you'd think they were rewriting the constitution or defending an innocent mans life. I've got news for all these nutjobs: BLOGS DON'T MEAN SHIT. I've said that from the beginning. A small handful of the unemployable and bored at work read your ramblings and they don't affect anyone. They take themselves way to seriously, and what I say WAY to seriously. I'm just a crazy young man trying to get by in this life. What do I know? I'll add some links to their blogs and you can check out their game for yourself.

The gears are turning for the trip to the UK. It's very promising at this point. I don't want to jinx it though. I didn't think I was a very good salesman, but it turns out I did a pretty good job.

Wood floors this weekend. I'll put up some before and after pics when I get a chance. This shit is starting to wear on me. I can't keep this up for too much longer.

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

  • Yeah, it's kind of obvious that I'm one of these "Republican bloggers" you speak of, but if blogs don't mean shit, then why do you continue to write yours? Is it possible that you're *gasp* a hypocrite?

    By Blogger Kevin W., at 3:24 PM, June 10, 2005  

  • And I suggest you update your link for my blog. I'm 15.

    By Blogger Kevin W., at 3:25 PM, June 10, 2005  

  • It's my therapy. I know it doesn't mean anything to anyone. It keeps me not bored at work.

    By Blogger lawryde, at 4:59 PM, June 10, 2005  

  • Ah. I see.

    By Blogger Kevin W., at 5:32 PM, June 10, 2005  

  • Thanks for the link. You can see my Porsche on my photo blog as well.
    http://fromsteve2.blogspot.com

    FYI looks like stained white oak, I have wood floors in my 4 bedroom Barbie dream house as well.

    By Blogger Steve, at 4:48 PM, June 11, 2005  

  • Hmm. Your blog is declining and selling of shares is advised on Blogshares. Doesn't sound too good, but considering it's not a real stock market, it's okay.

    Oh, and many apologies about that hypocrite comment in my earlier post. That was out of line.

    By Blogger Kevin W., at 1:28 AM, June 12, 2005  

  • That's cool buddy. I say shit about you like that. Tell me if I'm being a dicks shit. I don't really get blogshare. I did it for a bit, but it didn't really do much for me.

    And like I said, this is my therapy so I don't go completly insane. I don't really care if my blog is on the decline. I don't care if no one reads it. I don't care if it's not linked to anyone elses blog. It's for me.

    By Blogger lawryde, at 8:50 AM, June 12, 2005  

  • Yet, you call out "conservative" bloggers with a post saying we have no lives. I get the fact it's therapy. I get the fact, you don't care if anyone reads it. But sheesh, ya don't have to point the finger.

    By Blogger Steve, at 11:53 AM, June 12, 2005  

  • No Steve, you don't seem to understand. This IS my therapy. True and honest therapy. I do it to ease the tension in my mind so I don't snap. I know that people don't like to admit they are insane, but I AM and I'm doing something about it. I had tattoos before, but now I don't get those anymore, so this is the replacement killer.

    By Blogger lawryde, at 9:26 PM, June 12, 2005  

  • Heh. It's kinda therapeutic for me too. I used to have anger problems a few years back I still do, but now that I can vent on my blog, it's not as bad.

    By Blogger Kevin W., at 11:21 PM, June 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home