Pure Gonzo Engineering

Thursday, July 09, 2009

I Make Good Babies


Photo from www.amandaephotography.com

Yes, he's adorable, but the longer you look at that pictures there's almost a sadness deep in his eyes. I don't know, it's a great picture.

I fell asleep at 7:30 last night. I felt wiped out so I just fell asleep with Oz. I remembered my dreams for the first time in a long time.

I was at Kroger, although it was the shopping center in Wisconsin Rapids that had Shopko and Copps, but my mind said it was Kroger. For whatever reason I needed bok choy and propane. I made the decision to steal the propane and buy the bok choy. I excecuted some elaborate plan to steal the propane and then strolled back into the store and bought the bok choy. Weird shit. Really simple and weird.

Second quarter results will be coming out soon. Time for another round of old fashioned layoffs... I speculate. Right sizing the organization as they call it. I feel pretty safe. I got an above average rating on my last review so I should be above, or in this case metaphorically below the lawnmower blade as it comes by.

I've got to head in and get an appointment scheduled to get my chest piece finished. I really should be getting all kinds of free tattoos. I've got people from where I work going to American Inkwell because I've recommended them, and it seems as though I can't go to a public place in the summer time without someone asking me where I get my work done. Ah summer, that time of year when most people show off their horrible, horrible tattoos that someone did for them in a basement. We went to SummerFest last weekend, and it was just a freakshow of bad tattoos. Kind of like Walmart is on any given day.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • Walmart! LOL!

    I hate that store. Target rocks. However, I did by Fight Night 4 for the Xbox at a Super Walmart. It had just opened so it was not destroyed yet.

    By Blogger Steve, at 12:16 PM, July 11, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home