Pure Gonzo Engineering

Thursday, June 18, 2009

100 Little Curses (to all the people I love at work)

I have one more set of data to analyze and I don’t want to do it. Oh, for better times when I could just pawn it off on an intern.


I feel as though I’ve earned it somehow in identifying an issue that will cascade through almost the entire product line saving hundreds of thousands, if not millions of dollars.


I guess I’ll just have to revel in the fact that I’m that fucking awesome, and rake in my zero percent raise, and not get promoted, and be forced to have a new bosses boss who doesn’t know me or anything about hyd-O.


Negativity is an attempt to control. It’s hard not to be.


Good things tonight though, hockey tonight, sex tonight.


When this cold test is done I’m getting my chest piece finished. I’ve got a laundry list of tattoos I want to get done. Finish my chest, finish my left arm, an Oz tattoo, 9X4=38. That’s like 3 years worth of stuff.


I wonder if when I’m 30 if my desire to get tattooed will start to decrease?



Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home